Ten minutes to a calmer, more peaceful you
Read alsoThe Chemist
Charlie White leads a simple life in 1920's Philadelphia as a chemist at the Dupont Corporation. One day, as he's walking home from work, he is approached by two men and is forced into the world of bootlegging, corruption and murder. When tragedy strikes, Charlie must decide whether to continue his double-life or tell the world his story before…
From the creators of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Mindfulness Made Simple comes a new book to help busy meditators release tension, relieve stress, and reconnect with peace and tranquility. Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide provides friendly advice, step-by-step guidance, and a range of ten-minute meditations that fit easily into tight schedules.
Filled with time-honored practices and insightful discussions, Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide makes it easy to learn meditation, with:
• Step-by-step instructions for 18 meditation techniques that can be practiced anytime, anywhere
• 14 “Take Ten” meditations to promote mindfulness in everyday situations like traffic jams and work presentations
• Essential advice and guidelines for overcoming common obstacles like boredom and relating skillfully to thoughts and emotions
• 3 focused 28-day meditation plans for those months when you need extra emotional support, happiness, or relaxation
• Inspirational quotations and practical tips that motivate you to deepen your practice
With Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide, peace, clarity, and wisdom can be yours with just ten minutes of restful breathing a day.