"The Worcestershire Sauce of conversation." Stephen FryA really good quotation book - one which gathered the truest and funniest insights of the best minds, and organised them into more than 400 subjects, from ambition to worry (or from artichokes to windows) - a book which offered you a useful take on almost every situation life throws at you…
Did you know?
• Cows moo in regional accents.
• The international dialing code for Russia is 007.
• The water in the mouth of a blue whale weighs more than its body.
• Pants are responsible for twice as many accidents as chain saws.
• Saddam Hussein's bunker was designed by the grandson of the woman who built Hitler's bunker.
• Heroin was originally sold as cough medicine.
1,227 Quite Interesting Facts to Blow Your Socks Off is a trove of the strangest, funniest, and most improbable tidbits of knowledge—all painstakingly researched and distilled to a brilliant and shocking clarity.
How to download book
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $12.29. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «1,227 Quite Interesting Facts to Blow Your Socks Off»: