Endorsed for Edexcel.
Enable your students to develop high-level skills in their Edexcel A level History breadth and depth studies through expert narrative and extended reading, including bespoke essays from leading academics.
Read alsoPassages From the English Notebooks, Complete [mit Glossar in Deutsch]
Diese Ausgabe hat das Ziel, das Lesen der englischen Sprache Klassikern zu erleichtern. Dieses eBook enthält ein Glossar mit Definition in Deutsch für viele Wörter in dem ursprünglichen Text. Um die Bedeutung eines Wortes zu sehen müssen Sie nur darauf klicken! This edition is intended to help the…
- Build a strong understanding of the period studied with authoritative, well-researched content written in an accessible and engaging style
- Ensure continual improvement in students' essay writing, interpretation and source analysis skills, using practice questions and trusted guidance on successfully answering exam-style questions
- Encourage students to undertake rolling revision and self-assessment by referring to end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams across the years
- Help students monitor their progress and consolidate their knowledge through note-making activities and peer-support tasks
- Provide students with the opportunity to analyse and evaluate works of real history, with specially commissioned historians' essays and extracts from academic works on the historical interpretations
This title has complete coverage of the following units in Edexcel's specification:
- England, 1509-1603: authority, nation and religion
- Luther and the German Reformation, c1515-55
- The Dutch Revolt, c1563-1609