From the bestselling author of Writing Down Your Soul comes a new book based on the teachings of Jesus and Buddha about how to create an abundant life by focusing your attention on your connection with the vibrant presence of the divine within. The Lotus and the Lily offers a new 30-day program for accessing your true creativity, breakthrough thinking, and divine guidance. Janet Conner continues her unique method of deep soul writing by showing readers how to exit their conscious minds, get in touch with their authentic selves, and activate the voice of wisdom within.
Read alsoPostopera: Reinventing the Voice-Body
Both in opera studies and in most operatic works, the singing body is often taken for granted. In Postopera: Reinventing the Voice-Body, Jelena Novak reintroduces an awareness of the physicality of the singing body to opera studies. Arguing that the voice-body relationship itself is a producer of meaning, she furthermore posits this relationship…
The Lotus and the Lily reveals:
- The cosmic power of the intention mandala to reveal the life you want<;li>
- Soul Slinky waves of intention and gratitude<;li>
- Awaken your inner shaman<;li>
- Discover the power of naming your past and your future<;li>
- How to experience the generative power of your own voice.<;li><;ul>Each day includes prompts for reading, reflection, writing, exploring, and nourishing one's soul writing. Each week Janet Conner takes the reader through a program of rich exploration.
For those seeking the riches that lie beyond the popular explanation of the Law of Attraction, The Lotus and the Lily cracks the abundance code by linking the wisdom of the inner voice with the surprising parallel teachings of Buddha and Jesus. In a profound yet simple program, Conner sheds radical new light on the Great Paradox of Prosperity and redirects readers from asking for things to creating the receptive conditions that nourish a bountiful life.
Feeding the spiritual hunger for transformative living, Janet Conner teaches us how to hear the spiritual masters with fresh ears, explore the deep intelligence of our own soul, create brand new prosperity practices, and integrate those practices into our daily lives.