AVOID THE JERKS AND FIND “THE ONE” WHO'S RIGHT FOR YOU
Read alsoThe Mindful Manifesto
Stress is endemic in our culture. We live in a restless world, and there often seems little time to really appreciate our lives. Rather than constantly trying to keep up, perhaps it's time for us to slow down, pay attention, and notice what we need for our well-being. For thousands of years, Eastern traditions have taught meditation to help people…
"An insightful and creative contribution to managing the complexity of choosing a life partner. I heartily recommend it."
– Harville Hendrix, Ph.D., author of Getting the Love You Want and Keeping the Love You Find
"Don't be part of the 'where-was-this-book-when-I-needed-it?' crowd. It's not too late – read it now!"
– Pat Love, Ed.D., author of The Truth About Love and Hot Monogamy
Based on years of research on marital and premarital happiness, How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk (previously published in hardcover as How to Avoid Marrying a Jerk) will help you break destructive dating patterns that have kept you from finding the love you deserve:
- Ask the right questions to inspire meaningful, revealing conversations with your partner
- Judge character based on compatibility, relationships skills, friends, and patterns from family and previous relationships
- Resolve your own emotional baggage so you're ready for a healthy relationship