Just to say Thank You for checking out this Book I want to give you a copy of my upcoming book Paleo Pantry: The Beginner's Guide to What Should and Should NOT be in Your Paleo Kitchen.
Read alsoThe First Thanksgiving
The real story of the First Thanksgiving from the New York Times bestselling author Nathaniel PhilbrickOne of America’s most acclaimed historians takes on the nation’s First Thanksgiving, telling us the true story behind the tale we think we know so well. In this selection from the New York Times…
There is nothing better than bread in my opinion – not even chocolate!(OK maybe a Chocolate Croissant is best…)
So in “Paleo Bread: Delicious Healthy Muffins, Biscuits, and Gluten Free Bread Cookbook” you’re going to discover how to conquer the world of Paleo breads!
Most of us have a love-hate relationship with bread, but love it or hate it, few of us can go without it for long! Unfortunately, the sad reality is that bread is often our downfall, despite our best intentions and then our bodies pay the price.
Well NO MORE!!
Yes, that’s right, with a little know how you can enjoy one of the biggest Paleo taboos every single day – and enjoy it you will!
That’s a guarantee!
Just imagine, a crunchy golden crust enveloping a deliciously soft, fresh doughy inside and that’s before you decide what filling or topping you would like!
This book provides you with the means to satisfy your cravings for bread, buns, wrappers, cookies and muffins every single day.
Never again will you walk past a bakery inhaling the marvelous scent of baked goods and have to drag yourself away kicking and screaming. Now you can be surrounded by the smell of baked goods in your very own kitchen. Not much more you can ask for!
Here Is a Preview of What You'll Learn...
- How to bake the most delicious sweet breads (How would you feel about a warm gooey Cinnamon Bun or Chocoalte Zuchinni Bread?)
- How to prepare buns and wrappers for any Paleo filling you desire (Think Sandwich Bread, Tortillas, and even Hamburger Buns!)
- How to stock your pantry with sweet and savory biscuits and muffins (Like White Chocolate & Strawberry Muffins, Sweet Potato Bacon & Chive Biscuits, Tea Cakes, and even Italian Pizza Muffins…)
- How to satisfy your craving for international breads when you’re making ethnic dishes (What is Indian food without Naan, French food without Baguettes, and I even threw in my Chocolate Croissant Recipe – you can thank me later!)
- How to choose the right ingredients to ensure your baking doesn’t flop
- And much, much more…
So scroll up and grab your copy of, “Paleo Bread: Delicious Healthy Muffins, Biscuits, and Gluten Free Bread Cookbook” and start enjoying bread again TODAY!