Note: Includes a Reader's Guide
Read alsoBecoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader: A 31-Minute Bathroom Genius Summary
We know that your "time is valuable," so we keep it short and concise.Picture Steve Jobs' humble beginnings, his rise to fame, and more fortunes. This summary is filled with Steve Jobs' popular lines, quotes, and lessons.Important Lessons* How to trust your instincts.* How to strike at opportunities when it comes your way.
The author focuses on human interactions and connections, and emphasizes the value of building and maintaining lasting and meaningful relationships. Her novel is full of lessons on how to thrive in life, with or without a partner, and the essence of rekindling severed family ties. Though her novel talks about a lot of delicate issues such as grief, loss, financial struggles, and the sale of marijuana, you'll find yourself turning each pages of the book in anticipation of what will happen next. Her writing style is light and simple, no beating around the bush, but is full of warm feelings and affection. You'll know more about life and love in this novel.
This is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
* How to cope with stressful situations in your life.
* How to appreciate the gift of friendship and partners in life.
* How to recover from certain crises that you'll likely encounter at some point of your life.
* How to foster good relations with people of various age groups.
* How to get along well with other people despite the disparity in your personalities and values.
* How to remain unaffected by other people's opinions and be firm with your choices in life.
* How to appreciate the value of family and friends, and that friends can also be your chosen family.
* How to build meaningful relations with the opposite sex.
* How to keep your ground and not be swayed by the changing norms of society.
* How to identify the various negative effects and dangers brought upon by extreme loneliness.
* How to understand that success is somehow equal to financial stability.
* How to empower women.
* How to not be consumed by romantic love.
* How to fight for what is right and claim what is rightfully yours.
* How to make the most out of your life as you age.
* How to approach sensitive subjects such as the trade of marijuana.
* How to deal with loss and pay tribute to the lives of departed loved ones.
Get your summary now!