WordPress For Beginners: Everything You Need to Know & More…
Read alsoe-Study Guide for Applied Calculus, textbook by Geoffrey C. Berresford
Never Highlight a Book Again! Just the FACTS101 study guides give the student the textbook outlines, highlights, practice quizzes and optional access to the full practice tests for their textbook.
What experts Jack Davies and Sarah Wylie teach you in this easy to understand WordPress Kindle eBook:
• Exactly how to register your own domain - and the mistakes to avoid.
• How to get the best hosting – we reveal the hosting companies that WordPress actually recommends you use.
• How to get WordPress installed and up and running with a few mouse-clicks.
• Exactly how to design and build a 100% professional-looking website - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
• How to add and format your content.
• How to use graphics and images.
• Exactly which themes, plugins, and widgets you should be using.
• Everything explained in simple, easy to follow stages - this really is WordPress for beginners…
… and plenty more practical help and advice…
"The secrets of WordPress for dummies and everyone else without a degree in HTML coding!"
Plenty of screen-shots and illustrations
No Waffle or Wasted Words - Just the Information You Need to Build Your Dream Website or Blog Using the Power of WordPress
Want a professional-looking website up and running in a few hours? But you don't want to pay expensive designers to do the job for you?
The solution to your problems is WordPress and Jack Davies and Sarah Wiley's new book, WordPress Made Super Simple - How Anyone Can Build A Professional Looking Website From Scratch: Even A Total Beginner
IMPORTANT: up-to-date and optimized for the very latest release of WordPress - get it NOW!