This eBook edition has been formatted for on-screen reading with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Read also1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition
If you need to know it, it's in this book. Practice makes perfect, and 1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition aims to give you everything you need to do just that. This edition of our practice-packed prep book has been revised and updated for the next generation GMAT debuting in 2012, and optimized for e-reader…
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Literature Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills throughout each content review chapter
• Sample passages from works of prose, poetry, and drama