Kill Procrastination is a quick read. It’s just under 10,000 words. It’s brief on purpose - it’s designed to get you into action. Kill Procrastination will teach you how to start getting your life and dreams into alignment. We introduce KP2 the Know, Plan and Push method of getting past barriers so you can get on with it. The methods in this book have been used for 20+ years in Brady’s role as a senior business leader to help motivate both teams and individuals to achieve. Kill Procrastination is a quick read to that delivers a strong set of tips, tricks and tools that will enable you to take immediate action on achieving.
Read alsoProblem at Pollensa Bay: An Agatha Christie Short Story
A classic Agatha Christie short story, available individually for the first time as an ebook. Failing to keep a low profile whilst on holiday in Mallorca, Parker Pyne agrees to help a worried mother ‘save her boy’ from a young artist he has fallen in love with. But Mr Pyne’s idea of saving is distinctly different and involves an elaborate charade…
* Learn to focus on what truly matters
* Understand where you should apply your scarcest resource - Time
* Understand how your own working style can be harnessed for high productivity
* Learn how to plan for achievement
* Rediscover your self discipline and determination
* Understand how to push through when the going gets tough.