This book is a comprehensive guide to action learning which maintains an accessible, practical focus throughout. It is packed with useful resources, including case studies and ideas for workshop sessions.
Read alsoHigh Stakes
High StakesBen Nelson marvels at the resiliency of his lover, Artie Middleton. He takes everything life throws at him and comes out the other end stronger than ever. It’s with this strength in mind that Ben tosses Artie a curveball that will change both of their lives forever. A single question from Ben’s lips has Artie rushing…
* action learning in professional and educational settings
* setting up, facilitating and evaluating an action learning programme
* the roles and skills required to practice successfully
* use of action learning in relation to the individual, the group and the organization
* the role of reflection; and action learning theory.
Newcomers to the area of action learning will find this an essential introduction which can be put to use straight away, while more experienced practitioners seeking a deeper understanding will value the thorough analysis of action learning theory.