Home » Nonfiction » Wanda F. Smith » Drug-Safe, All-Natural Headache Relief

September 19 , 2009

Drug-Safe, All-Natural Headache Relief

Discover Plenty Of Headache Treatment And Headache Natural Remedies For Tension Headaches, Cluster Headaches, Migraine Headaches And Severe Headaches


We all have experienced the pain of a headache. Whether young or old, male or female, we know what a pain a headache can really be. Sometimes we can stand the pain, sometimes we cannot and therefore need some form of treatment to get relief.

Download xml

Read also

Who's The Boss? (Mills & Boon Vintage Desire)

MR. MAY Man: Cade Austin, CEO of BrenCO Mission: To lure pretty Kylie Brennan out of the boardroom and into the bedroom! Mistake: Letting her know his not-so-honorable intentions… Cade didn't need a meddling woman in his life! So when the late owner of BrenCo left him 49% of the company - and Kylie the other 51% - Cade decided he would buy her…

There are many types of headaches. There is a right kind of treatment or combination of treatments to alleviate each specific type of headache. Some of us can tolerate minor or infrequent headaches, and just need some relaxation techniques as a form of relief. Like slight tension headaches, for instance, which is the most common type of headache people experience, will only need a shrug of the shoulders or some rhythmic breathing for it to ease.

Severe headaches are unbearable and can really interfere with our enjoyment in life. In some cases of this type of headache, medication, natural remedies and certain lifestyle changes will be able to relieve the excruciating pain. Chronic headaches, however, are another matter altogether as they may be a symptom of a more critical condition.

There are many natural remedies that have been proven to be very effective treatment for headache relief. Prescription drugs are good once in a while, but choosing natural medications is the safest way to cure a headache especially if the cause of the headaches is due to unhealthy habits like stress, bad posture and poor diet.

Prescription medications will always have certain side-effects if taken regularly because they contain a combination of artificial chemicals. So, for the sake of your long-term health, it is best to find alternative ways for headaches that keep coming back.

This book will outline to you several natural ways to cure your headache so that instead of popping a pill every time you have a headache, you can choose effective but safer treatments. With these natural cures, you are assured of drug-free headache relief every time you feel pain in your head.

Show more...

How to download book

Buy this book

You can buy this book now only for $3.99. This is the lowest price for this book.

Buy book

Download book free

If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.


After that you may download book «Drug-Safe, All-Natural Headache Relief»:

Download MobiPocket:


Download Adobe DRM: