Written from a real-world perspective by an award-winning copywriter/producer/director, this comprehensive guide is what every writer needs to create powerful, strategic ad copy. Focusing on strategy, technique, and the skills needed to write for different media, The Copywriter’s Toolkit book will sharpen your copywriting skills whatever your level.
- Introduces essential conceptual strategies and key writing techniques for result-driven copy
- Provides practical advice on writing for specific media including: print, radio, TV, websites, blogs, social media, ambient, digital, direct mail, product packaging, and viral marketing
- Covers all areas of copydevelopment: on-strategy and on-target messaging; headline and slogan creation; brand personality and tone of voice; broadcast production conceptualization and print / digital typesetting consideration
- Presents innovative visual examples from exciting multimedia campaigns, comments from copywriters at world-renowned agencies, inspiring radio scripts, TV scripts and storyboards, effective blog posts, imaginative package copy, and more
- Shares invaluable writing tips and insights from award-winning copywriters currently at global agencies
- Includes supplementary website an instructor’s manual, sample syllabus, PowerPoint presentations, and creative assignments, as well as student study aids, flashcards, podcasts and/or webinars by the author, and links to sample and featured campaigns, agencies, and related videos