In the early hours of February 15, 1982, while undertaking exploratory drilling one hundred and seventy nautical miles east of St. John's, Newfoundland, the Ocean Ranger, the Titantic of semi-submersible oil rigs, capsized and sank in a severe weather storm. All eighty-four crewmen, including fifty-six Newfoundlanders, were lost. It was Canada's…
• How emotional and physical intimacy can help prevent heart disease, improve memory, stave off cancer, and boost your immune system
• How the differences between men’s and women’s brains affect our perceptions and interest in sex
• The science behind why breakups hurt so much, and what you can do to ease the pain
• Surefire techniques to fix common problems–depression, PMS, ADD–that contribute to conflicts
• How to make yourself unforgettable to your partner
The Brain in Love explains everything there is to know about the brain in love and lust, guiding you to the emotional and physical intimacy you need.
From the Trade Paperback edition.