A few days after an ordinary Valentine’s Day, Cindy Beall’s life changed forever. She listened with disbelief to her husband, Chris, a respected pastor, confess to pornography addiction, numerous affairs, and the startling news that a woman was pregnant with his child.
Read alsoPennsylvania Patchwork
ONE HEART. TWO LOVES. ONE CHOICE.Seattle native Holly Fisher is smitten by Lancaster County, its simplicity and her long lost relatives. In the sequel to bestselling Leaving Lancaster, Holly embraces the Amish culture, learning to slow down to see what- and who – really matters. Meeting…
With raw honesty and intimate knowledge of pain and of God’s power to resurrect something new out of the debris of betrayal, Cindy reveals how to:
- seek guidance, counseling, and prayer support when deceptions surface
- help the family heal from the grief and humiliation
- rebuild trust after porn, sex, and other addictions undermine a relationship
- protect a marriage from lies and unfaithfulness
- rely on God to pursue forgiveness and move forward in new promises
Cindy’s compassion, grasp of God’s Word, and the Bealls’ remarkable story will help wives and husbands trust God with their broken hearts and follow His leading, hope, and redemption.
Foreword by Craig Groeschel, bestselling author and senior pastor of LifeChurch.tv.