When going abroad do you want to:
- Communicate more accurately and precisely?
- Get to places other travellers don't?
- Do more than just 'get by'?
- Have fun and more authentic experiences?
Read alsoLight Manufacturing in Africa: Targeted Policies to Enhance Private Investment and Create Jobs
This book examines how light manufacturing can offer a viable solution for Sub-Saharan Africa's need for structural transformation and productive job creation, given its potential competitiveness based on low wage costs and an abundance of natural resources that supply raw materials needed for industries. Based on five different analytical tools…
...Then you need to Keep Talking!
Through 10 common scenarios plus culture and travel advice this advanced beginner level audio course will get you beyond the basics.
- Practise the most frequent words and expressions for common travel situations
- Progress in your understanding of naturally paced conversations
- Personalize the language with interactive role-plays
- Perfect your pronunciation and sound more natural
You'll progress in your understanding by working out language patterns for yourself, personalize your Korean with interactive role-plays and perfect your pronunciation to sound more natural.
This advanced beginner Korean course contains an MP3 CD. You can download the audio files on this disc from your computer to your MP3 player or play it in an MP3 CD player. Also included is a handy phrasebook and a PDF coursebook for reading and writing practice.
Keep Talking Korean - Ten Days to Confidence maps to A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages.
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.