Rediscover the simple pleasures of a day trip with Day Trips from Columbus. For local travelers seeking new adventures in their own backyards, as well as vacationers, it offers hundreds of exciting things to do, see, and discover within a two-hour drive. Complete with full trip-planning information, including itineraries with their own route maps, as well as information on where to eat, where to shop, and where to stop along the way, this guide helps make the most of a brief getaway.
* Marvel at the Longaberger Home Office in Newark, Ohio—the only corporate headquarters set inside a seven-story basket.
* Ride the rails in a genuine diesel locomotive with vintage passenger coaches from the Buckeye Central Scenic Railroad.
* Peruse an amazing collection of antique paintings, ceramics, and enamels at the Taft Museum of Art.
* Explore the verdant, leafy coolness and gushing gorges of Hocking Hills State Park.
* Brave the Millennium Force, the world's tallest and fastest roller coaster, at Cedar Point Amusement Park.
How to download book
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $10.79. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Day Trips® from Columbus»: