Asparagus Recipes: Discover Asparagus!
Read alsoLord You Love Me - I Know You Do
Elaine Pinnock-Rose was born in Jamaica but has resided in the United Kingdom for most of her life. She became a Christian in 1989 and her encounter with Jesus took place through the ministry of Victory Outreach, London. She is so grateful and thankful to God for saving her and she acknowledges that it is because of His grace that she is still…
31 Of My Favorite Quick & Easy Asparagus Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Including grilled asparagus, pickled asparagus, asparagus pasta, asparagus soup, marinated asparagus AND More
Did you know that asparagus can benefit all of the following things:
- Kidney Yin Deficiency
- lung health
- fertility and menstrual problems including helping relieve fatigue and bloating
- rids constipation
- reduces build-up inside arteries
- lowers cholesterol
- cleanses muscles, tissue and cells of waste
- helps relieve arthritis
- reduces blood pressure
- can be cancer preventative
- helps with cataracts and other eye problems
- helps with Diabetes (Hypoglycemia) by regulating blood sugar
- is a Diuretic vegetable
- can help prevent or dissolve kidney stones
- for pregnant women or women’s health, it is high in folic acid which can lessen the risk of birth defects
- It is also very powerful when used for heart disease and mixing honey with asparagus juice 3 times per day can be tasty and very effective.
Asparagus is really gaining popularity! As more people are discovering it’s many benefits, great taste and even recipes to make it taste even better.
Like spinach and broccoli, asparagus is also a nutrient dense food. Which means that it is low in calories but is high in necessary nutrients.
You might have heard as a kid that dark green vegetables are the most healthy for you. Well, asparagus is one of them.
In addition to being high in mineral and vitamins content, asparagus is also quite filling due to its high fiber ratio. This means that consuming it will eliminate the need for between meals snacks.
In this book you will discover 31 quick and easy asparagus recipes to make you feel and look great.
Open up and enjoy!