Sweet Sleep is the first and most complete book on nights and naps for breastfeeding families. It is a how-to guide for making sane and safe decisions on how and where your family sleeps, including words of wisdom and reassurance from mothers, all backed up by the latest research.
Read alsoOrganometallic Chemistry: Volume 37
A series of critical reviews and perspectives focussing on specific aspects of organometallic chemistry interfacing with other fields of study are provided.
It’s 4 a.m. You’ve breastfed your baby five times throughout the night. You’re beyond exhausted. But where can you breastfeed safely when you might fall asleep? You’ve heard that your bed is dangerous for babies. Or is it? Is there a way to reduce the risk? Does life really have to be this hard? No, it doesn’t. Sweet Sleep is within reach. This invaluable resource will help you:
- sleep better tonight in under ten minutes with the Quick Start guide – and sleep safer every night with the Safe Sleep Seven
- sort out the facts and fictions of bedsharing and SIDS
- learn about normal sleep at every age and stage, from newborn to new parent
- direct your baby toward longer sleep when he’s ready
- tailor your approach to your baby’s temperament
- uncover the hidden costs of sleep training and “cry it out” techniques
- navigate naps at home and daycare handle criticism from family, friends, and health professionals
- enjoy stories and tips from mothers like you
- make the soundest sleep decisions for your family and your life