Manipulative sales tactics, long sales letters with big and bold headlines, and spammy emails aren’t the only way to get visibility and capture sales online. Own Your Niche brings authenticity back to internet marketing, teaching you how to showcase your business with practical, easy-to-use strategies that you can implement yourself.
Florence, 1466. A lust for life, a passion for power and a taste for adventure...In Florence, everyone has a passion. With 60,000 souls inside the city, crammed into a cobweb of clattering streets, countless alleys, towers, workshops, tanneries, cloisters, churches and burial grounds, they live their lives in the narrow world between the…
You will learn how to:
• Identify and connect with your target audience
• Turn up the traffic generation on your website
• Build an effective blog
• Get results with social media—in less than an hour per day
• Distribute content that demonstrates your authority in your field
• Create email marketing campaigns that build loyalty
• Handle your own PR and get media to come to you
• Add online revenue streams to your business
• Generate exposure with proven offline methods including professional speaking, direct mail campaigns, and publishing
Also included are interviews with successful service-based business owners who share how they have built their audiences and created successful enterprises. If internet marketing sounds intimidating to you, or you’ve gotten started but need more guidance, this book can remove the fear and give you the solutions you need to achieve your goals.