Design, Install, Inspect, and Manage Trenchless Technology Piping Projects
Trenchless Technology Piping offers comprehensive coverage of pipe installation, renewal, and replacement using trenchless technology methods. This step-by-step resource explains how to implement efficient design, construction, and inspection processes and shows how to save time and money with a state-of-the-art project management system.
Read alsoRutherford's Vascular Surgery
Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery presents state-of-the-art updates on all aspects of vascular health care. Extensively revised by many new authors to meet the needs of surgeons, interventionalists, and vascular medicine specialists, this medical reference book…
Packed with detailed illustrations, the book surveys the wide variety of trenchless technologies available and discusses the recommended applications for each. This cutting-edge engineering tool also contains vital information on contracting, project delivery, safety, quality control, and quality assurance.
- Trenchless technology methods for new pipe installations and old pipe linings and replacements
- Pipeline planning and design
- Pipe behavior under soil and traffic loads
- Details on different types of pipes, such as concrete, plastic, PVC, HDPE, GRP, and metallic
- Design and project management considerations for horizontal directional drilling (HDD)
- Trenchless replacement systems, including pipe bursting and pipe removal methods
- Construction and inspection requirements for cured-in-place pipe (CIPP)
- Design and construction considerations for pipe jacking and microtunneling methods
- Quality assurance, quality control, inspection, and safety