- Provides guidance to managers, safety professionals, educators and students on having operational risk management systems that meet the requirements of Z10.
- Emphasizes Management Leadership and Employee Involvement, the most important section in Z10, with particular reference to contributions that employees can make.
- A new provision was added to Z10 on Risk Assessment which along with Avoidance of Human Error is addressed.
- Revised and expanded coverage of Management of Change and The Procurement Process
- New chapters cover Macro Thinking – The Socio-Technical Model; Safety Professionals as Culture Change Agents; Prevention through Design, and A Primer on System Safety
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $71.99. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Advanced Safety Management»:
Download Sony BookReader: