CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Quick Reference provides a concise review of the objectives on the CCNP ROUTE exam. This eBook provides you with detailed exam topic summaries, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format, guaranteeing retention and easy recall of the key exam topics and ensuring your success on exam day.
Read alsoTHE ROVER BOYSUNDER CANVASBy ARTHUR M. WINFIELD
THE ROVER BOYSUNDER CANVASBy ARTHUR M. WINFIELD by ARTHUR M. WINFIELD.
With this document as your guide, you will review the following topics:
– IP, TCP, and UDP operations
– Routing fundamentals
– Packet forwarding and loop prevention mechanisms
– IPv6 addressing and routing
– RIPv2 and RIPng for IPv6
– EIGRP and OSPF
– Controlling routing updates, using multiple routing protocols, and path control
– BGP and Internet connectivity
– Infrastructure security, including device access control, router security features, tunneling technologies, and PPPoE
– Infrastructure services, such as SNMP, logging, network time protocol, DHCP, NetFlow, and NAT
This fact-filled Quick Reference enables you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you to focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.