Travel with Insider Tips to Stockholm, the largest of Sweden’s city and also its capital too. Much bigger than many think – this city is really quite spectacular also very children friendly too.
Read alsoNew York Marco Polo Travel Guide: The best guide to Brooklyn, Central Park, Chinatown and much more
Travel with Insider Tips to the city that never sleeps - from Broadway to Manhattan - this guide will show you how to get the most out of the Big Apple. This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for New York and discover everything there is to know – from Brooklyn to Queens, Staten…
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Stockholm and discover its amazing cultural metropolis – where it combines 14 islands that are connected by over 50 bridges to make it the city it is today.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants and info about areas such as Norrmalm, Östermalm, Gamla Stan, Södermalm and Kungsholmen.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Designtorget, Midsommar, Vasa and Stadshuset
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including a charming place to lay your head, enjoy bathing without rocks and where to indulge in chocolate heaven!
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Stockholm with street index including Drottninggatan (Queen Street)
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from the Swedish capital city that is made up of 30% water and 30% green spaces, making the air and water to be considered by many the freshest in the whole of Europe.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Stockholm and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is visiting The Skogskyrkogåden cemetery, viewing the amazing architecture of City Hall or taking in a fabulous boat tour!
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Stockholm hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Stockholm itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.