The updated edition of Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas is designed to act as a one-stop medical reference book for the entire gastrointestinal system, providing exhaustive coverage and equipping you with all of the necessary tools to make a comprehensive diagnostic workup. You'll access thousands of high-quality illustrations and eight brand-new chapters, so you can recognize and diagnose any pathological slide you encounter.
Read alsoDigital Dragon II
What's behind the scene in US and People's Republic of China relations?
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Make a comprehensive diagnostic workup with data from ancillary techniques and molecular findings whenever appropriate.
- Effectively grasp complex topics and streamline decision-making by using extensive tables, graphs, and flowcharts.
- Avoid diagnostic errors thanks to practical advice on pitfalls in differential diagnosis.
- Navigate the book quickly with a "road map" featured at the beginning of each chapter.
- Provide the clinician with the most accurate and up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic indicators, including key molecular aspects of tumor pathology, with access to the latest classification and staging systems available.
- Evaluate diagnostically challenging cases using diagnostic algorithms.
- Stay abreast of the latest advances with eight new chapters: Autoimmune Disorders of the GI Tract; Drug Induced Disorders of the GI Tract; Molecular Diagnostics of Tubal Gut Neoplasms; Molecular Diagnostics of the Gallbladder, Extrahepatic Biliary Tree, and Pancreatic Tumors; Tumors of the Ampulla; Molecular Diagnostics of Hepatocellular Neoplasms; Approach to the Liver Biopsy, and Approach to Gastrointestinal Tract Biopsies.
- Remain at the forefront of your field with coverage of new molecular and genetic markers in GI neoplasms; updated knowledge on liver and biliary tree pathology; and expanded information on tumors of the ampulla.
- Recognize and diagnose any tissue sample under the microscope with help from over 3000 high-quality color illustrations.