Read alsoHappily Ever After?
Thomas G. Papps is an attorney who argued cases before the United States Supreme Court (U.S. v. Jimmy Johnson) and argued cases that have become the law of the land (”failure of informed consent” from Grey v. Grunnagle). The toughest battles he fought in the courtroom, though, have been his divorce cases.In order to help marriages and those…
- Foreword written by Rt. Hon. Helen Clark, Prime Minister of New Zealand
- Over 200 articles covering all aspects of meat science
- Reading lists at the end of each article provide further information into primary literature
- Various figures and tables illustrating the text and a color plate section in each volume
- Appeals to students, academics researchers and professionals working not only in meat science, but also food science, veterinary sciences, agricultural engineering and livestock management
- Extensive cross-referencing