“If a noteworthy person were to paint a portrait of your life and display it on a public stage, what would others see?” Great people like Sigmund Freud, Johann Sebastian Bach, Beethoven, Mona Lisa or someone living an unsuccessful life?
Read alsoProgression Into Adultery (Part 1)
This award winning author takes the reader along with a young, conservative married couple from a shy, vanilla life take step by step into an expanded yet immoral sex life. They begin with experimenting by themselves and each other and gradually disclosing their personal hidden fantasies. As opportunities develop, they include others in their…
Bishop-Dr. Julieann Pinder asks this sobering question as she encourages us to excel above the status quo. Some of the revelations in this book provide biblical guidelines and understanding for:
• Releasing your increasing levels of worth
• Making the invisible now become visible
• Being successful at every stage of your spiritual upward mobility
• Living the transformational life in greatness
• Accessing the earthly crown of honor with your name on it
• Plus much, much more!