Read alsoThoracic Radiology: The Requisites
As part of the successful THE REQUISITES series, the second edition of Thoracic Radiology: The Requisites, by Theresa McLoud, MD and Phillip Boiselle, MD, presents the most essential information you need to know about chest radiology, including some of the more recent techniques in chest imaging such as CTA and PET imaging. Its concise and…
New to this edition: Computational Biology, Medical Imaging, Genomics and Bioinformatics.
* 60% update from first edition to reflect the developing field of biomedical engineering
* New chapters on Computational Biology, Medical Imaging, Genomics, and Bioinformatics
* Companion site: http://intro-bme-book.bme.uconn.edu/
* MATLAB and SIMULINK software used throughout to model and simulate dynamic systems
* Numerous self-study homework problems and thorough cross-referencing for easy use