We know that "your time is valuable," so we keep it short and concise.
Read alsoBecoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader: A 31-Minute Bathroom Genius Summary
We know that your "time is valuable," so we keep it short and concise.Picture Steve Jobs' humble beginnings, his rise to fame, and more fortunes. This summary is filled with Steve Jobs' popular lines, quotes, and lessons.Important Lessons* How to trust your instincts.* How to strike at opportunities when it comes your way.
The purpose of this summary is to highlight the various issues faced by the post Great Depression era and how we can all learn from their mistakes.
You will have more exposure to the various social issues they faced back then, that might still be plaguing our current society.
Harper Lee's new novel, Go Set a Watchman, is another bestselling book that will open up your eyes to the harsh realities of the 1950s in relation to race relations in America. This long, undiscovered book has gotten people flocking to their nearest bookstands, to understand what the hell is wrong with Atticus, how Jean (Scout) is doing as a young woman, her brother's untimely death, and so much more. Everybody couldn't help but rave about Harper Lee's new book, since she has only written one so far, To Kill a Mockingbird, which has earned her a Pulitzer Prize award and a spot among the classics. Her excellent writing skills will take you back to the trying times of the 1950s and will make you experience the moment as if you were really there, through the eyes of the good-natured Jean (Scout). Harper Lee will once again entertain you with her literary genius and provide you, and many others, another good book to last a lifetime.
This is a preview of what you'll learn:
· Understanding the concept of race relations in America
· Appreciating the advancements in the way we treat the oppressed minorities like the Blacks
· Understanding the effect of living in New York on Jean (Scout)
· Understanding the small town mentality
· Understanding the changes in our society, from the 1930s up to the 1950s, in comparison to the present state of things
· Understanding the change in Atticus Finch
· Managing conflicts, like how Atticus and Jean (Scout) did
· Appreciating the lessons offered by history
Download your copy today!
- Includes a Reader's Guide
- This is an 11-minute summary of Go Set a Watchman and NOT the original book.
"The Bathroom Genius"