This top-selling book has been updated by AutoCAD guru and author Ellen Finkelstein to provide you with the very latest coverage of both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012. It begins with a Quick Start tutorial, so you start creating right away. From there, the book covers so much in-depth material on AutoCAD that it is said that even Autodesk employees keep this comprehensive book at their desks. A DVD is included that features before-and-after drawings of all the tutorials and plenty of great examples from AutoCAD professionals.
Read alsoThe Accidental Hero Series
This series consist of two short stories. They are The Accidental Hero and the follow up The Accidental Heroes. Both stories are funny and entertaining. They deal with a ordinary couple who decide to try there hand at crime fighting, or in there own words they just want to make a difference, even if it kills them.
- Explains in depth both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012
- Written by Ellen Finkelstein, a long-time AutoCAD instructor and very popular author of many editions of the AutoCAD Bible
- Starts with a tutorial on AutoCAD 2012 that covers the basics of creating drawings, using commands, and specifying coordinates
- Builds on early chapters to cover more complex 2D and 3D drawing techniques Discusses advanced topics such as customization and programming AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA
- Features a DVD with before-and-after drawings for each tutorial, and more
If you're eager to create 2D and 3D technical drawings with AutoCAD 2012, the AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT2012 Bible is what you need!