My Pregnancy 2014 provides the most up-to-date information and advice for pregnancy in the UK. Annually updated My Pregnancy 2014 keeps up with the new and vital information so you have the advice in one simple place whether you want to look up something that’s concerning you, what to expect next or advice for whatever stage of pregnancy you’re at.
With a selection of pregnancy experts as authors, including an obstetrician and midwife providing specialist knowledge and practical everyday tips from a new mum who’s been through pregnancy just like you, My Pregnancy 2014 is the perfect companion during the 9 months of your pregnancy.
My Pregnancy 2014 covers the following topics and more:
- Working out your delivery date and antenatal classes
- Your baby’s development week-by-week
- Aches and pains during pregnancy
- Lifestyle including smoking, eating, drinking guidelines
- Maternity and paternity leave rights and responsibilities
- Labour and your baby’s birth
- Essentials for your newborn
- Stories from pregnant women and new mums
Providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date information for your pregnancy and birth.
"A pregnancy book that's updated every year is a great idea - it means that the health advice is relevant and the prices of everything, from private scans to childcare, are accurate. This is an invaluable guide, covering everything I wanted to know about my pregnancy and the first few weeks of life with a new baby." Mother & Baby review - Emily, from Leicester, 21 weeks pregnant.
"This is a complete handbook for your pregnancy, covering everything. A great read!" Pregnancy & Birth review - Lindsay, from Chester, 31 weeks pregnant.