Two People, One Appliance, No Freezer Full of Leftovers
Read alsoThe Everything Meals For A Month Cookbook: Smart Recipes To Help You Plan Ahead, Save Time, And Stay On Budget
You don't have to order take out every time you don't feel like cooking - now there's an easier way to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner (not to mention dessert) right at your fingertips! The Everything Meals for a Month Cookbook is the perfect tool to help you save time in the kitchen (and money in your wallet) with practical shopping tips…
Twosomes who share a kitchen—but not the desire to spend all day in it—face a quandary: buy cheap but unhealthy takeout or sink time into preparing whole foods meals that they’re likely to end up eating for days and days. With this cookbook, a third option is now on the table—er, countertop: good-for-you slow cooker meals that save hours and are portioned precisely for duos.
Think slow cookers are only for soups and stews? Let Linda Larsen, master of the slow cooker, introduce you to the best of the best slow cooker recipes for all kinds of meals, from tender meats to seasoned vegetables to breakfasts, and more. In addition, you’ll find:
• 10 must-know do’s and don’ts of slow cooking
• A guide to the meats that are best for slow cooking
• Tips for converting a stove-top recipe to the slow cooker
• The reasons why heavy-duty aluminum foil is a slow cooker’s best friend
• Recipes for 3- or 3½-quart slow cookers that include prep and cook times; nutritional information; and labels that highlight gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, vegetarian or vegan meals
Now go ride that tandem bike and let your slow cooker take care of dinner.
Bone Broth, Chicken Stew with Gnocchi, Cuban Pork and Black Beans, Mussels with Tomato Curry, Mexican Lasagna, Chocolate-Cherry Lava Cake, and more!