Read alsoThe Companions of Jehu
Set out for a rollicking good time with Alexandre Dumas, the renowned French author who created timeless classics such as The Three Musketeers and The Count of Monte Cristo. This tale is based loosely on a historical account of a band of highwaymen who fought their way to freedom after being jailed on dubious charges.
• Advantages to buying real art instead of reproductions
• Determining if a piece of art is fairly priced
• Predicting if an artist’s work will go up in value
• Techniques for negotiating a price with a dealer
• Developing your artistic taste, so you’ll know if you’ll still love your purchase ten years down the road
• How to preserve art in your home
• Resources, websites, and magazines that will help you learn more about the market and where to find different types of art
From the Trade Paperback edition.