- Examines the history of both airplane crashes and airplane safety
- The book lays out which factors lead to crashes, both human and mechanical, and what the average person can do to increase their safety and chance of survival while flying
- Author has written a number of aviation books, most recently the history of Air Canada
- Analyzes real-world examples to determine what went wrong
- Discusses how terrorism has affected safety while travelling by airplane
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $11.59. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Brace for Impact»:
Download Microsoft Reader (LIT):
Download Amazon Kindle: