Ever wished you could ask other writers the secret to earning a full-time income?
Read alsoBack Together As Three
Daniel and Eric are the perfect gay couple. They have been together for several months now, and their love proves strong when they decide to move together. However, a distracting neighbor gets Eric’s attention and somehow betrays Daniel’s trust. But when the three of them try to jump together in bed, the affair turns into a sexy, friendly…
Some of the country’s most prominent freelancers and bloggers share their best advice, covering everything from jumpstarting your career, landing well-paid assignments, expanding beyond your comfort zone and avoiding scams, and much, much more.
Get a special peek into the lives and work schedules of successful freelancers and learn:
- How they land assignments
- How many hours they work and how those hours are split (writing, marketing, etc.)
- How much money they make and where that money comes from
- How they transitioned into freelancing full-time (and tips to help you do the same)
- The importance of having a great workspace
- What qualities you need to make it as a writer
- How best-selling author Anthony Howard and self-publishing extraordinaire Peter Bowerman are changing the face of publishing
- Who’s earning six figures and how
- How many of the writers interviewed are pulling more than $50,000 a year...
… and much more.
Learn it all directly from the writers, in their own words and style. No interruptions, no barriers, no secrets.
Plus, see photos of their writing spaces.