Each of these tips is like a piece of gold in your hand … and that means cash in your pocket.
Read alsoMastering Autodesk Maya 2016
Go from 'beginner' to 'expert' with this professional, tutorial-based guide to Maya 2016 Mastering Autodesk Maya 2016 is your professional hands-on coverage to getting the most out of Maya. If you already know the basics of Maya, this book is your ticket to full coverage of all Maya 2016's latest features, and showcases the tools and…
Public speaking and seminars remain as the perfect marketing and advertising solution to promote any business, service, product, charity, issue, or cause.
Hence, this book you’re reading right now. And just in case you haven’t noticed, the title of this book is 129 More Seminar Speaking Success Tips because this is the follow up to my previous book, 129 Seminar Speaking Success Tips. Taken together, these two books comprise 258 hard-hitting tips and techniques you can use right away to build relationships with prospects and potential customers and clients using the most powerful method remaining to date: public speaking and seminars.
In 129 More Seminar Speaking Success Tips, you will find . . .
- tips that will motivate you to action
- life-saving tips that will help you conquer stage fright and overcome fear of public speaking
- tips that will allow you to organize your own seminars with ease
- tips that will allow you to prevent your seminar from becoming a chaotic disaster
- terrific marketing tips
- tips on how to get the “butts in the seats”
- tips on how to be a master of the stage
- tips on how to avoid deadly mistakes
And much, much more.