Home » Nonfiction » Dr. Susmit Kumar » Karma, Mind, and Quest for Happiness

July 07 , 2009

Karma, Mind, and Quest for Happiness

The Concrete and Accurate Science of Infinite Truth


In Karma, Mind, and Quest for Happiness, Dr. Susmit Kumar seeks to explain certain facts of Tantric philosophy, such as the constituent parts of the mind, the effect of mantra on the mind, and how karma may be scientifically defined and explained.

Download torrent

Read also

Theatre of Conscience 1939-53

Theatres of Conscience offers an invaluable and essential insight into four touring British theatre companies whose work and contributions to post-war British theatre have largely gone unnoticed. Combining a rigorous scholarly evaluation of their work and their broadly ideological and ethical contribution to wider post-war developments in…

Until recently, people considered units of time and distance in terms of 100–200 years and 100–200 miles; astronomers now measure time and distance in billions of years and trillions of miles. Even so, science can study the scientific laws of only 4 percent of the materials in the universe, as it cannot “see” the remaining 96 percent, referred to as “dark matter” and “dark energy.”

Great individuals—such as Christ, Buddha, Moses, Prophet Muhammad, and Krishna—knew something about the workings of the Universe that is not common knowledge; this is why we claim their actions to be miracles or religious dogma. Furthermore, during the last 10,000 years, many saints in Asia have explored the human mind and its relationship with the Infinite. Most of them did it after first having established the limitations of physical pleasure and intellectual knowledge. When they started to explore the functioning of their minds and how everything around them was created, they developed a theory called Tantra.

In Karma, Mind, and Quest for Happiness, Dr. Kumar will explore how Tantra is free from the distorting influences of time and place.

Show more...

How to download book

Buy this book

You can buy this book now only for $3.99. This is the lowest price for this book.

Buy book

Download book free

If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.


After that you may download book «Karma, Mind, and Quest for Happiness»:

Download Amazon Kindle:


Download TXT: