Expertly manage the top diseases and conditions in hospital medicine!
Read alsoHow to Defer Student Loans
Whether you are going back to school or are suffering a financial hardship, you may need to defer payments on your student loans until your situation has changed. Our guide, how to defer student loans, will help you through the process of requesting a deferment from your lender. Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost…
This concise yet comprehensive review is the perfect tool to prepare for certification, re-certification, CME-or for use a clinical refresher. Featuring expert insights, its highly efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies only the most important content for maximum yield and minimum time.
- Ideal for both specialists and generalists who manage subspecialty care in the increasingly complex hospital environment
- Complete, A-to-Z overview of all diseases and disorders commonly seen by hospitalists
- Expert, up-to-date coverage of unique, need-to-know concepts in hospital medicine-including key clinical, organizational, and administrative issues
- Practical coverage of the top 50 diagnosis related groups (DRGs) in US hospitals
- An incisive look at patient safety that helps you ensure optimal care
- Logically organized, easy-to-follow chapters help focus your study and provide rapid access to specific subjects [McGraw-Hill Medical logo] www.mcgraw-hillmedical.com