As a nurse educator, writer and consultant, Mary T. Johnson, R.N. is an advocate for those who suffer from this condition and from a lack of good, clearly written, well-researched information on the subject.
Get Rid of the Blues is for the millions of people who think there is no way to prevent varicose and spider veins and for those who think they have to live with them. Get the answers to your questions in plain, easy-to-understand language.
You will learn:
1. top tips for preventing varicose veins
2. lifesaving tips for preventing blood clots when you fly
3. why varicose veins may be the first sign of pregnancy
4. one of the best kept secrets for preventing vein disease
5. eight things you must know before having laser treatment
6. what effect high impact aerobics and weight lifting has on veins
7. seven things you can do to prolong the life of your stockings
8. eleven questions to ask when shopping for medical treatment