A step by step guide that will help you resolve stress, unhelpful thoughts, emotions, conditioning and actions by becoming aware.
Read alsoGeneral and Synthetic Methods: Volume 6
Reflecting the growing volume of published work in this field, researchers will find this book an invaluable source of information on current methods and applications.
Go from Stress, Overwhelm and Frustration to Clarity, Focus and Direction as you become Aware
What the reviews said
“I found the Key to Awareness manual very profound in lots of enjoyable ways. I have started to become a lot more aware of my thoughts and accompanying actions; which I soon became aware that they were just old beliefs and programming. Having the tools to change that thought so it is more aligned with who I really am, has made a huge difference to me. I have let go of lots of stuff! Being more consciously aware is amazing and is opening up so many doors, thank you so much.”
“I have to say I was rather skeptical about this book before I started to review it because I’m a very down-to-earth person and thought it probably wasn’t for me but I found that it was packed full of useful ideas and techniques. It does do what it says it does!”
Ed Lincoln – Publishing Consultant
“Written in practical, easy to follow steps, this is a manual that teaches you to become aware of your thoughts, emotions and actions, and as a result of this 'awareness', turn negative situations into positive ones.
Are most people 'aware'? In my experience, most people are - they just don't know it! This practical step by step manual teaches you not only what it measn to be aware, but also explains how you can achieve a state of 'awareness' as you live your everyday life.
What can this book help you to achieve?
For those who are interested in more than just the humdrum of life, this book teaches you how to become more aware of the true meaning of life, which in turn:
- Guides you towards living the life you want to live
- Makes you more proactive (rather than reactive)
- Gives you the tools to stop frustration, anger and indecision
- Be healthy in mind, body and heart
- Be Energised and Excited in the morning
- Have a sense of Joy, Freedom and Happiness
- Recover from Stress much quicker
- Be guided by Your Intuition”
"I have read and studied this book and feel that it should be taught in all schools. This book is great in linking all the parts of your life into one whole sum by making you fully aware of your true self"
Now for a reviewer’s comments on the Key to Awareness Process covered in the book.
“It helped me realise that I need to be more present in the here and now, rather than stuck in the past or over thinking what will happen in the future. I try not to over analyise situations and go through it again and again in my mind, but deal with it the moment it arises. I especially like the grounding exercise, because it helps a lot to 'stay in tune' with myself and makes me more energised. I think / feel that the process gave me more patience, which helps me both at work and in private.”
Benefits of Being Aware
– the purpose of Key to Awareness
• Create the Life You want to Live
• Have a deep sense of Knowing
• Choose how you act (rather than reacting)
• Feel less frustration, anger, indecision.
• Be Healthy in mind, body and heart.
• Be Energised and Excited in the morning
• Have a sense of Joy, Freedom and Happiness
• Recover from Stress much quicker
• Be guided by Your Intuition