All the essentials of critical care in an instant!
Read alsoFaceless Volume 26
She will not let me see her face. She will not let anyone see her face. She must protect and conceal her identity because there are people who would defame her for being proud of the body she has, defame her for sharing this vision with us. We admire her and delight in her self confidence. She is beautiful and knows it. Now we know it as well. It…
This concise, yet comprehensive review is the perfect tool to prepare for in-service or licensing exams, for re-certification, or for use as a clinical refresher. Its highly efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies the most important content, for maximum yield and comprehension-an especially important benefit for facilitating bedside diagnosis in critical care medicine.
- Compact review of key board-type material for specialization in critical care medicine
- Trusted insights from a writing team of top-name academics and clinicians from one of the country's preeminent critical care divisions
- Standardized, bulleted format emphasizes key points of epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, differential diagnosis, diagnosis, procedures and treatment, prognosis, plus references
- Highlights and summarizes key concepts to assure quick absorption of the material and reinforce your understanding of even the most difficult topics
- Logical chapter organization, arranged by system (cardiology, pulmonary system...) and illness (trauma, burns, poisoning…) to help focus your study and provide quick access to subjects