Ali Greymond is not a doctor. She recovered from OCD using this method and has helped people all over the world recover from OCD as well. If you are ready to recover from OCD, this book is for you.
Read also21 Weeks: Week 7
Starting with a fight, Detective Beck Nash’s Monday gets no better as she is buried in paperwork, the serial killer’s latest victim is buried in sand, and the past refuses to stay buried.21 Weeks is a fast-paced police procedural thriller series that ramps up in intensity with each victim that falls until its explosive final week.Warning: This…
This book uses You Have OCD Recovery Method, developed by Ali Greymond. In this method of getting over Pure O OCD we are going to focus on getting rid of OCD thoughts by changing how you react to the thoughts. This method ensures that you get over your present OCD worries and at the same time not create any new thoughts.
To begin your recovery, you need to fully understand the “mechanics” of Pure O OCD. This book will explain what you need to do to start feeling better. It will explain to you exactly why the thoughts are there, why they are constantly coming into your mind and most importantly, how to make them stop.
Once you understand how your mind works and what makes the thoughts come and go, you will get back the control you have lost and will be able to fully recover.
What You Will Discover In This Workbook:
- Proven method of getting over OCD (modified specifically for Pure O)
- Daily charts and tasks that will keep you progressing in recovery
- How to recognize OCD thoughts (modified specifically for Pure O)
- How to stop OCD thoughts (modified specifically for Pure O)
- What you MUST do on daily basis to get rid of OCD obsessions and compulsions
- What you are doing wrong and what thoughts and actions are making your OCD worse.
- Real life stress and how it relates to OCD
This book will tell you exactly what you need to do to get rid of OCD. No fillers or useless information.
Disclaimer: This app is for information purposes only and is not medical advice. For medical advice please consult a medical doctor.