Read alsoSpirits To Die For (Vampire Soul, Book Six)
The Devil’s Night. All Hallows Eve. Halloween. The time when monsters hold sway over the world. For Misty, she just wishes they’d leave her out of their plans as she finds herself in the midst of another paranormal problem. This time a spooky specter makes itself known, and it’s demands are a little high. She and Roland escape from its…
• Choose big flavors for maximum pleasure
• Read a restaurant menu and indulge the way smart chefs do
• Cook the easy, satisfying meals that pros prepare at home
• Use lemon, salt, and olive oil to make almost any dish terrific
• End your day with a square of chocolate
You don’t have to cook like a four-star chef to eat like one! Like so many Americans, celebrity chefs also face the strain of balancing a good diet with a busy lifestyle. Now they share their own smart tips, scrumptious recipes and personal stories of losing over 100 pounds, of taking off baby weight and eating with kids, and of celebrating a love for food without sacrificing health—all while indulging an appetite for life.