Whether you manage a large enterprise server or your own Macs at home or in a small office, this book has what you need to understand Apple's new Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server inside and out. Crammed with information, this detailed guide presents best practices and insights that have been field-tested by author Daniel Dilger, a professional administrator and Apple developer. You'll soon learn to deploy, administer, and update Apple's powerful new cat.
Read alsoBrighter Tomorrows
This book was written to share with fellow travelers who are lookiing for answers in their daily lives and times of trials. These Bible-inspired messages are meant to give some insight that will strengthen and encourage the answer seekers. May they enlighten your mind, calm the heart and uplift your spirit. * Does happiness seem to elude you? * A…
- Get to know Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server, Apple's scalable, 64-bit UNIX-based operating system, and the most powerful Mac OS X version yet
- Explains all aspects, both hardware and software
- Shows how to host Web 2.0 applications, crunch tons of data, or centralize the day-to-day activities of a software development team
- Covers installation and configuration, account authentication and authorization, using open directory, using print and file services, managing accounts and deployment, and using Apple Remote Desktop, Enterprise solutions, and command line control
- Explores open source applications such as iChat Theater, Mail, iCal, Podcast Producer, and more
Keep Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server purring with this practical guide.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.