Fake terror is nothing new. According to recently released files, our government planned Operation Northwoods to stage phony terror attacks against American citizens in the wake of the Bay of Pigs. These attacks were designed to anger Americans into support for a second invasion of Cuba. The plan was spiked by JFK. If our government has ever actually carried out such plans to stage phony terror attacks, the documents have remained classified. Given the reality of Operation
Northwoods, or the manner in which FDR maneuvered Japan into attacking
Pearl Harbor, one cannot rule out the possibility that, once again, the people of the United States are being lied to by their own government. Author Ken Hudnall dissects historical events and makes a compelling case that the false flag nature of Operation Northwoods has been pervasive since the Middle Ages.
Read alsoSpirits of the Border: The History and Mystery of Northeast Texas
Ken Hudnall's "Spirits of the Border" series is an invaluable guide to ghost hunters and paranormal enthusiasts alike. This volume allows the reader to explore the supernatural side of towns in Southwest. With multiple paranormal event listings for over 75 cities, tourists and locals are bound to find haunted tales no matter where they are in…
Presented in this text are answers to the following questions:
* Who was behind the September 11th, 2001 attacks and what companies profited from that dreadful day?
* Did Abraham Lincoln force the situation at Fort Sumter to spark the Civil War
* What really happened to the USS Maine and how did the news media create the Spanish America war?
* Did FDR have intelligence that could have prevented the attacks on Pearl Harbor?
* Were the Knights Templar victims of an Operation Northwoods style downfall?
* Was the Zimmerman Telegram a construct by the Wilson administration used to lure us into the First World War?
Retired Army Captain Ken Hudnall reveals the truth behind these convenient happenstances and many more throughout history in "The Northwoods Conspiracy".