A Four-Volume Set by Karl W. Palachuk
Read alsoManaged Services in a Month: 2nd ed.
Build a Successful IT Service Business in 30 Days!It's not too late! YOU can get into Managed Services – in a month.All you need is a little guidance and how-to instruction. As Karl says, lots of people have done this and you can, too.Even if you decide not to become an MSP (managed service provider), this book is full of great advice about…
Who needs Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)? Everyone!
When you document your processes and procedures, you design a way for your company to have repeatable success. And as you fine-tune those processes and procedures, you become more successful, more efficient, and more profitable.
This is a massive 1,300-page, four-volume set of books on Standard Operating Procedures for Technology Consultants. Topics in the 4-book set include:
- Getting Started
- Sales Marketing
- Client Management
- Employees and H.R.
- Company-wide Policies
- Technical Support Policies and Procedures
- Practical Examples
(Monthly Maintenance, Backup and Disaster Recovery, and more)
Almost every consultant we talk to or coach has the same issues: They need better procedures. They need better processes. They are too busy to create this stuff from scratch. Key pieces of knowledge are in one person's head (often the owner). That ties the owner to the company and limits growth. It also makes the owner the choke-point for everything in the organization.
This four-book set will cover everything you need to set up, run, and fine-tune a great consulting business.
The four volumes are:
- Vol. 1 - Front Office Mastery: SOPs for Office Management, Finances, Administration, and Running Your Company More Efficiently
- Vol. 2 - Employees and Internal Processes: SOPs for Hiring, Employee Evaluations, Team Management, and More
- Vol. 3 - Running the Service Department: SOPs for Managing Technicians, Daily Operations, Service Boards, and Scheduling
- Vol. 4 - Support and Service Delivery: SOPs for Client Relationships, Service Delivery, Scheduled Maintenance, and All about Backups
Series Title: Managed Services Operations Manual: Standard Operating Procedures for Computer Consultants and Managed Service Providers