A collection of ten contemporary chick lit short stories set around Valentine's Day.
Read alsoABC of Headache
In its different presentations, headache is one of the most common symptoms seen by family practitioners. The difficulty is in diagnosing the cause of the headache so that the appropriate treatment is provided, or if referral to a specialist is the recommended course of action. The ABC of Headache helps with this dilemma and guides…
Cupid is on the loose and anything could happen, as ten of his targets are about to find out. Will they find love or wave it goodbye? If their man goes down on one knee, will they say yes or no? If an old flame suddenly appears, will it start a fire or fizzle out? Read on and find out...
* All the World's a Page by Jennifer Gilby Roberts
* Miss Understanding in the Ballroom with the Wrench by Geralyn Corcillo
* The Wonder of India by Julie Farrell
* Vodka and Chocolate Hearts by Jean Oram
* Cupid, with a Eucalyptus Tree, in the Teachers’ Workroom by Amy Gettinger
* Sugar, It’s Cold Outside by Celia Kennedy
* Fly, Robin, Fly by Kathryn R. Biel
* Not Just for Valentine’s Day by Karen E. Martin
* Cupid’s Second Chance by Lisa Bambrick
* And The Winner Is… by CeCe Osgood
These short reads are perfect for a bit of me-time. So, pour a glass of wine, open a box of chocolates, put your feet up and indulge.