Featuring a wide range of international case studies, Ethics, Technology, and Engineering presents a unique and systematic approach for engineering students to deal with the ethical issues that are increasingly inherent in engineering practice.
- Utilizes a systematic approach to ethical case analysis – the ethical cycle – which features a wide range of real-life international case studies including the Challenger Space Shuttle, the Herald of Free Enterprise and biofuels.
- Covers a broad range of topics, including ethics in design, risks, responsibility, sustainability, and emerging technologies
- Can be used in conjunction with the online ethics tool Agora (http://www.ethicsandtechnology.com)
- Provides engineering students with a clear introduction to the main ethical theories
- Includes an extensive glossary with key terms