Everyone's feeling hot, hot, hot with these sexy summer romances at their fingertips. And who can blame them with these 10 hunks of burning love? Now they're in one place for one sizzling price. Don't wait to join the fun - grab a lounge chair, a fruity drink and dive in!
Read alsoThe Copper and the Madam
In 1897 London, Scotland Yard Detective Sergeant Rory Kerrigan never expected to find love among the crime-ridden streets he vowed to protect. Kerrigan, a man with a wretched past and hardened heart, keeps emotion from his life and its interference with his police work.Abbess Rea is owner of the brothel, The Blind Cupid, and a woman with a secret…
- Summer Promises: Drama queen Carly Foster is stuck with the theater in a touristy ghost town with charming Asher Day. Is he flirting with her because he's bored or is there room for passionate play off stage, too?
- Paradise Point: Inheriting half ownership in Paradise Point marina is a break Liv Barnette embraces with open arms. The sexy downside? Sharing her windfall with Army Ranger Adam Lark, who wants her gone . . . or so he thinks.
- Coming Home: Danny McCutcheon is a name Callie hasn't spoken in years, but now a family emergency brings her home. They both have reasons to fight the growing attraction between them, but the temptation may prove to be too much to resist, despite a very real risk to their hearts.
- Wildflower Redemption: Luz Wilkinson returns to tiny Rose Creek, Texas, to lick her wounds and toughen her resolve against love's sting. But will Aaron Estes, her riding student's widower dad, spur her to try again?
- Jade's Treasure: Jade Sawyer simply wants to be left alone to manage her family's mountain resort and design her jewelry. Then world-famous author Matthew Riley McLaughlin books a room as a hideout, and their shared need for privacy becomes personal. Can she overlook his betrayal when they reach the climax?
- Doubts of the Heart: Recent breast cancer survivor Nica Dobson is trying to regain her spirit and accept the changes in her body and mind. Now an old flame and ancient secrets during her Hawaiian leave challenge her to embrace love, too.
- An Outback Affair: The last thing Cassie expected when she stepped in to raise her nephew was for his uncle, Joel Caine, to wrestle for custody too. Now their plan to split parenting responsibilities requires trust in each other, and their attraction could disrupt the entire agreement.
- Letting Love Win: A misunderstanding leaves Kiley Adams stunned and pregnant with sexy CEO Rand Monroe's heir. Can this disastrous beginning lead to a happily ever after?
- His Wicked Celtic Kiss: It took just one teasing wink and a sexy Irish lilt from bad boy Lorcan Byrne to turn Julie Denison's world upside down. The problem is, he's only in town for six months, and happily ever after isn't in this world traveler's vocabulary . . . unless Julie can help him learn a new language.
- Surge: University transfer student Marcus sets out to earn fellow student Laura's friendship. That's all it can ever be, since his secret could jeopardize not only a relationship but everything he's worked for his entire life. But as the heat rises, he must choose between love and his dreams.