– Master Cisco CCIE R&S v5.0 exam topics, including BGP, QoS, WANs, IP multicast, security, and MPLS
– Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
– Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
This is the eBook edition of the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, Fifth Edition.This eBook does not include the companion CD-ROM with practice exam that comes with the print edition.
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, Fifth Edition from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert instructors Narbik Kocharians and Terry Vinson share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This second of two volumes covers IP BGP routing, quality of service (QoS), wide area networks, IP multicast, network security, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) topics.
This complete study package includes
– A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
– "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
– Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
– The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
– A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
– Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, Fifth Edition is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 exams, including:
– BGP operations and routing policies
– IP Multicast
– Device and network security and tunneling technologies
Read alsoAre You Living Your Life, or Survivng Your Past?
Are you Living Your Life or Surviving Your Past? How a message from the other side taught me to live my life instead of just surviving it. Having experienced tragedy and pain as a young child, I knew I felt different. But I always knew I was being protected by angels. I could hear them, feel them, speak to them, and see them at an early age. As I…